Monthly Archives: September 2017
How to install:
1/ Download “Pes 2018 Anti Lag v1” and extract it in your desktop.
2.a/ Go to your Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 location:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018\Data”
2.b/ Renamme file nammed “dt00_x64.cpk” to “dt00_x64_backup.cpk”.
3/ Copy and paste downloded file to your Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 location:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018\Data”.
4. Open game and set “Rendering” to => “Low setting” or “Medium setting” or “Hight setting” and try.
All theses files are Additional Language Pack for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. The file will be very useful if you want to see your Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 with your local language. Please note, all these language pack are for PC.
* Boot: Nemeziz Messi 17.1.
* Faces: Added and updated face for some players.
* Fixing Settings resolution crash.
* Kit: Added some new season 17/18 kits (Everton – Inter – Juventus – Leicester – Milan – Roma – Atletico Madrid – Barcelona – Real Madrid – Valencia – Bayern Munich – Dortmund – Lyon – PSG – Monaco – Arsenal – Chelsea – Liverpool – Man City – Man United – Tottenham – Ajax).
* Menu: MOD PES 2018 for PES 2017 by Estarlen Silva.
* Referee Face: Pack by Mo Ha (Felix Brych (Germany), Kuipers (Netherlands), Gil Manzano (Spain), ViktorKassai (Hongaria), Deniz Aytekin (Turkey), Michael Oliver (England), Mark Clattenburg (England), Nicola Rizzoli (Italy), Pierluigi Collina (Italy), Cuyent Cakir (Turkey), Felix Brych (Germany), Viktor Kassai (Hongrie), Mark Clattenburg (England), Deniz Aytekin (Germany), Bibiana Stenhaus (Germany)).
* Team: Updated formations and players shirt numbers.
* Transfers: Summer transfers until 02/09/2017.